Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

15 Book Confessions

1. I always hated reading until seventh grade when Twilight was being passed around.

2. I have too many books for my bookshelf that the shelves droop down. I also have books scattered around my room.

3. I always finish a book. Even if it is terrible and I absolutely hate it-I will finish it.

4. My bookshelf kind of has an order to it. The top shelf is my favorite books, the second and third shelves are just whatever books fit, but I put my least favorites on the bottom.

5. I treat my books like they are babies. They’re handled with the upmost care.

6. When I’m reading a hardcover I have to take the jacket off. Have to.

7. If I’m not falling for the main guy or hero in the books, I fall for the villain or the hero’s friend.

8. I’ve never been to a book signing, but I have about four or five signed books.

9. I’ve never won an ARC :(

10. I’ve won (so far) four books from entering giveaways.

11. I love to recommend books to people. I always have a list in my head ready to go.

12. I don’t lend my books out to people because I hate to be parted from them and I don’t trust the people to treat them as well as I would.

13. Every year I make a list of books that are coming out that I want to buy.

14. Meg Cabot, Rick Riordan, Ally Carter, and Lacey Weatherford are my favorite authors.

15. Somehow I always end up reading the books AFTER the seeing the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment