Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

15 Book Confessions Part Two!

1. I'm currently in what I think is my worst reading slump ever.
 
2. Percy Jackson is the main reason why I like Greek Mythology.
 
3. I love travel abroad books.
 
4. If there isn't a hot guy in the book, it's hard for me to read it and really get into it.
 
5. I think that's why I'm in a reading slump. I need more fictional hot guys.
 
6. I really want to rainbow coordinate my books, but that means I'd have to split books up in a series and I just can't do that.
 
7.  Sometimes I read middle school books because I like some of their concepts.
 
8. I want to write a children's book, but I don't know how to get started.
 
9. Even though I have a nook, I still buy physical copies of books because I like them better. Also, if an ebook is $9.99 and the physical copy of the book is $9.99, then it's just better, in my opinion, to buy a physical copy.
 
10. I really love winter/Christmas anthologies.
 
11. Even though I have about twenty or so books I own but haven't read, last night I just bought two more.
 
12. I first read the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout on my nook, but when they were re-released in print, I bought them again.
 
13. I've always wanted to go to a coffee shop in winter and curl up in a fluffy, warm jacket and read a book, but I haven't done it yet.
 
14. I really want the Kingdom Keepers books to be re-written or a spin off series for teens.
 
15. Even though I'm no longer a teenager, I still read young adult books, and haven't read one adult book yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment