Ah, the month of love!
I love love love Valentine's Day and in the spirit of the holiday I compiled a list of books that are all about love with hot guys and totally swoon-worthy moments!
There are going to be two lists on this post. The first list are books that I am looking forward to that are coming out in February and the second list is the fun one with the hot guys and swoon worthy moments. For the first list I am going to add the links to the books' goodreads so you will be able to read the synopsis without having to open a new tab and searching for them yourself.
Now, lets get started!
1. Something Real by: Heather Demetrios
2. The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe
3. The Sweet Dead Life by Joy Preble
4. Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
5. The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C Carlesson
6. Stung by Bethany Wiggins
7. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
8. How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kristen Miller
9. Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip by Jordan Sonnenblick
10. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
Swoon-worthy Books (in no order):
1. Crush by Lacey Weatherford
Dylan is one hot guy, let me tell you! He has just the right amount of bad boy and sweet guy, and it's perfect. Just perfect.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Oh, Étienne. I can't even put into words how much I love you.
3. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
One Word: Ash
4. Abandon by Meg Cabot
John Hayden is a guy I'm going to love forever. He's sweet and misunderstood which just makes you love him even more!
5. When Lightning Strikes by Meg Cabot
Rob Wilkins has got to be the hottest grit I've ever met.
6. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Zachary Goode is one hot spy.
7. Die for Me by Amy Plum
I love to read this book over and over and not just because it's a great book. But because of Vincent too.
8. Juliet Immortal (book one) and Romeo Redeemed (book two) by Stacy Jay
The romance in these books are so great, it puts the original book to shame.
9. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
This book is so great. It's probably the best futuristic book I've ever read and the romance is beyond perfect.
10. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
A great travel book with a mystery. And the Italian boys... what can I say? I love them.
11. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Really, any book by Maureen Johnson has a good romance. 13 Little Blue Envelopes is a great travel/romance read, but I think The Name of the Star (although more mystery with really no romance) is a great one. Stephan is someone I want in my life.
12. Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
Now, let me emphasize the word boys. Boys. As in plural. Megan moves in with her childhood friends she hasn't seen in years, and the house is full of boys. Seven boys. Seven boys!
13. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Alex is seriously the best guy to ever have a crush on. And I think the first book is the best, plus or minus the romance.
14. How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles
Another travel book, but I think this one is probably the best travel book I've read. Avi is a great bonus. ;)
15. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
There are two, count them, two guys in this book that are totally loveable. It's hard to choose which team, but do we really have to pick?
16. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Patch is hot. So hot. So so so hot.
17. Shadowland by Meg Cabot
The first book crush I ever got was from this series. Jesse is one hot Latin ghost.
And there you go. My list of Totally Hot Fictional Guys That I Wish Existed in Real Life. I hope you enjoyed it!